Callnote for SkypeRecord your Skype™ calls
and save them in Evernote
- Record up to 8 participants
- Send recordings automatically or after review to an Evernote notebook
- Edit call titles/descriptions before saving or after sending to Evernote
- Automatically saves the names of participants and call details, such as time and duration
- Start or stop recording automatically or manually
- Alert participants to your recording.
Callnote for Skype audio recording app
We increasingly rely on Skype for person-to-person and team conference calls, but Skype can’t help us remember important call details, such as what was said and the list of to dos … until now.
Introducing Callnote for Skype, a free Windows and Mac app from Kanda that allows you to easily record Skype conversations and then save the recordings to your Evernote account.
- Skype 5.6 or higher recommended
- Operation system: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X 10.7/10.8.
To begin, simply download the Windows or Mac app from the Skype app directory or from Kanda (links to your right). After installing the app, when prompted, click “Allow” when Skype asks you to authorize the app. Also you can download user guide for further information.
Never forget what was said. Callnote for Skype™ by Kanda Software.