Callnote PremiumRECORD SKYPE, GOOGLE+ HANGOUTS, FACEBOOK, VIBER,
WEBEX AND GOTOMEETING VIDEO CALLS! Callnote 4.0.0 (Windows), 4.0.0 (Mac OS X) DOWNLOAD NOW DOWNLOAD NOW
- Record Skype, Hangouts, Viber and Facebook Audio and Video Calls
- Record GoToMeeting calls an attendee
- Record Webex online meetings and conversations (for PC users only)
- Save Recordings to Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneNote
- Share Call Records on Facebook, Youtube or via Email
- Record Shared Screen and Chat from your Skype calls
- Take instant snapshots during your video calls
- Manage Call Recordings on PC
- Limit of 30 FREE audio and video call recordings per month.
- For the unlimited number of recordings sign up for Callnote Pro.
The Callnote Video Call Recorder for Windows and Mac OS v.3.5 is available for download
New Features and Enhancements:
- GoToMeeting recording capability. Record GoToMeeting as an attendee
- Record WebEx online meetings and conversations (only for PC users)
- Integration with Microsoft OneDrive & OneNote ( for PC users) and GoogleDrive (for Mac users)
- With the latest update you’ll be able to attach your recordings to Gmail directly from the Library.
- Added PAUSE button.
- Capability to edit call participants in the Library
- Other bug fixes and improvements
Easily Record Audio and Video Calls
Callnote Premium automatically captures your calls’ audio & video, shared screen and chats. It’s a convenient way to record calls and manage recordings. Whether you start recording your calls manually or automatically, there is an ability to pause and resume the current recording. You can also make instant video snapshots along the way.
Callnote Premium allows to record up to 8 participants simultaneously. Save participant names, call time and duration for future reference with Free Callnote Premium Skype audio and video call recorder.
Biult-in Audio and Video Recordings Manager
Callnote Premium is more than just an Audio and Video Call Recorder – it is also an audio and video recordings manager. It gives you the ability not only to record Skype calls, but also to view recorded Skype videos and audio, edit recorded Skype chats and delete outdated call recordings.
All your conversations are stored on your PC or Mac. From the program interface you can manage and search your recordings library by adding tags to easily find the needed recording or posting some notes to summarize the conversation.
Easily save your Skype, Hangouts, Viber and Facebook video and audio records to Evernote and Dropbox. Callnote Premium also makes it easy to share the memories – record your calls and post it to Facebook, Youtube or email the entire call recording including the chat and Skype Shared Screen recording to your friends in just a couple of clicks.
Record up to 30 video and audio calls per month free
Enjoy Callnote Pro features for free. Callnote Premium allows to record up to 30 video and audio calls absolutely free with no payment information asked. Enjoy advanced features of recording Hangouts, Viber and Facebook calls as well as video and audio editing capabilities at no charge.
Callnote supports English, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Japanese language.
For more advanced capabilities and unlimited number of recordings per month, check out Callnote Pro.
- Internet connection – broadband is best (GPRS is not supported for voice calls).
- Speakers and microphone – built-in or separate.
- Skype 5.6 or higher recommended.
- Mac version 10.7, 10.8.
To start using Free Skype Call Recorder Callnote Premium click on the button on the right to register and install the app. It is absolutely FREE! Make sure that you enter the correct Skype name, otherwise the app will not work. After installing the app, when prompted, click “Allow” when Skype asks you to authorize the app. Also you can download Callnote Premium User Guide for further information.