Project Management and QA Management
Kanda’s Project Managers or QA Managers can help establish a process to improve how overall development or quality assurance is handled and increase the productivity of the combined team.
Kanda’s extensive software development experience allows to offer proven and efficient Project and QA Management methodologies focusing on:
- Requirements management
- Risk assessment and management
- Quality Assurance
- Knowledge and competence transfer
- Reporting setup and management
Kanda software development managers are also able to bring the offshore resources on-site at key point in a project – e.g., at kickoff or deployment. Even if your Kanda project manager or QA manager is not on-site with you, rest assured that our offsite managers are leveraging their experience working with line-of-business clients to make sure the job gets done efficiently and on time.
Software Development Project Management at Kanda is involved at each of these 3 phases:
- Discovery Phase– project requirements analysis, current status of the tools and the software,Road Map creation.
- Development Phase – design, coding, testing, and roll out.
- Maintenance Phase – maintenance and product enhancement.
During each of these phases Project Manager makes sure that each member of the team understands his or her interdependencies, facilitates communications among departments, as well as manages processes and confirms that deliverables within each stage of the project life cycle have been met. For specific software development projects Manager’s duties usually incorporate those of Business Development and Communications. Project Manager creates the Release Plan that outlines the procedures needed to get the project out the door.
Kanda’s seasoned Project Managers are the primary contact for all project related work and communications and responsible for managing the overall effort and project schedule, communication with all team members and stakeholders, tracking project issues and risks and ensuring they are addressed efficiently and in timely manner.
SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGEMENT
At Kanda quality assurance is an integral part of software development lifecycle. Throughout hundreds of software development projects Kanda’s QA managers applied extensive knowledge to help determine, set and supervise processes, policies and standards, make effective recommendations that helped improve client’s existing processes.
Kanda Software QA Management Service provides skilled experts in quality assurance to improve existing process or set up the new one. Quality Assurance managers will not only analyze the standards and efficacy of the procedures, pinpoint potential weaknesses with regard to software development objectives, but also propose process restructuring options and suitable implementation methods.
On the demand of a client experienced QA management team will assess quality assurance requirements and help setup in-house software testing department and activities.
QA Management Phases:
- Research Phase – Kanda team will analyze current workflow, research infrastructure specifics and determine process weaknesses and flaws.
- Planning Phase – Team develops a plan to eliminate process deficiencies and set up efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Implementation Phase – Optimal solution is implemented according to QA standards.
- Maintenance and Support Phase – Process monitoring, testing and issue elimination.