Kanda has refined the art of supplying our clients with highly skilled resources at irresistible rates. A Kanda resource costs less than half the rate of the full-time employee. Or one-quarter the cost of bringing a temporary engineer on board locally. And it gets even more appealing when you take into consideration the time and effort necessary to add a highly qualified member to your team.
At Kanda we can supply an excellent and experienced developer or QA engineer to you within days of your request instead of the weeks it could take you to find one locally.
We’re talking about top-tier programmers with in-depth experience in .NET, J2EE, PHP, RoR, SQL Server, Oracle, Mobile environments, QA tools, and various other skills and technology stacks. Software developers– all longtime Kanda associates – are continually improving their skills and capabilities, for the benefit of your team.
Kanda dedicated development teams can work on their own or augment your existing engineering teams. Kanda teams can be integrated closely into the organization and work as a part of the client’s team onsite, or work independently. Our experienced software developers provide valuable strategic perspective on architecting your product or service, efficient implementation practices and help maximize ROI.
Benefits of Team Augmentation:
- Time. Searching for a skilled developer can take months. At Kanda we can provide you with the talent in the matter of weeks. We can seamlessly ramp up our development team when the project requires and scale down when the resources are not needed anymore.
- Quality. We provide software developers of the skill level that your project requires. Most of our development teams have more than 20 years of experience working with a wide range of technologies and platforms. We take pride in the quality of work Kanda teams provide to the clients.
- Cost. Our resources are affordable and can help improve ROI of your projects.
Kanda’s software development engineers are highly skilled, trained and educated. 80% have a Master of Science degree or equivalent. We strongly believe that recruiting top talent is the key to impeccable implementation of projects as well as customer satisfaction with the results. Thus, we recruit from top universities and maintain relationships with key professors to make sure we get the best of the best. Our talent has hands-on experience with complex and small-scale projects and produces results within tight deadlines focusing on results and consistency.
We are committed to hiring, training and retaining the best talent. Our hiring practices and project deployment tools are guided by the need to establish and maintain the best technical teams in a highly competitive environment where excellent people are in a very high demand yet are imperative for a successful services company with Kanda’s aspirations.
- In-house recruiting service; collaboration with independent recruiting companies
- Collaboration with the best local technical universities and directly with professors
- Multi-hour technical interviews intensely checking particular skills and ability to solve increasingly complex problems
- Typically a 3-month trial period at the end of which the employment may not be extended
- A system of bonuses for in-‐house recommendations § Intensive training and qualification program is in place as Kanda Knowledge Center. Both new and long-term employees participate
- Resource scheduling system. Resources are preliminarily planned for projects at the project opportunity phase. The level of their probability for a specific project depends on required skill set and experience, lead times, and other factors derived from years of experience