HuddleUp: SaaS Feedback Platform based on Net Promoter Score
HuddleUp is a Software-as-a-Sevice Feedback Platform – A powerful solution based on Net Promoter® Score aimed to measure and leverage employee feedback. By providing employees with a collaboration platform to power decisions, action, and growth, HuddleUp leverages team wisdom, facilitates learning and inspires progress as teams discover the joy and deep satisfaction of pulling together to enrich the lives of customers and colleagues.
HuddleUp is a brainchild of Fred Reichheld, a Bain Fellow notorious his work in the area of customer and employee retention who has quantified the link between loyalty and profits. Before founding the company Fred created Bain & Company’s Loyalty Practice, which helps companies achieve results through customer and employee loyalty. He is the inventor of the New Promoter system of management and has authored several best-sellers.
To bring its new capabilities faster to the market HuddleUp has engaged Kanda Software to assist with the development, QA and deployment of the SaaS offering.
Each Kanda team takes pride in high-quality work, which reflects our solid technical skill set, commitment to client’s vision, company values and processes, and more than a decade long expertise.
- Convenient app, accessible on smartphones, tablets and computers.
- Secret ballot capability (anonymity requirements)
- Real-time analysis and reporting
- Short polls with only the vital few questions (avoids survey fatigue)
- Platform for Best practice sharing and benchmarking
- Team dynamics assessment system
- Automated Actionable insights
- Multi-tenancy access
- Admin and user platforms
- Transparent goal and progress tracking