What We Do
We deliver end-to-end software development, quality assurance and support solutions to clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to startups in all stages of funding
Kanda is a premier full service Development and Quality Assurance partner, specializing in the development of time-sensitive and innovative SaaS, mobile and on-premises solutions. For our clients software is a critical success factor. To every project, we bring a combination of domain expertise, exceptional engineering talent, rigorous best practices, commitment to protection of client’s IP and accountability of a US company with over two decades of impeccable reputation.
According to the Inc. 500 ranking Kanda is the 13th fastest growing MA company and 459th in the US overall.
Kanda Software has successfully delivered well over two thousand solutions to hundreds of clients. Our customers vary from large corporations to dynamic startups, from software vendors and SaaS companies to digital healthcare innovators, app vendors, marketing firms, financial services providers, publishers and educational institutions.
Kanda has been the secret sauce in MarketSpectrum, the biggest-selling software product in the history of DnB, the Mass Challenge winner social network RallyPoint and the UPenn’s AppITUP mobile app winner Rescufy.
We have perfected a clean, economical approach for entering and exiting development and QA processes at the right time, using the right resources. Our lengthy and extensive track record has equipped us with the ability to provide rapid, cost-effective solutions that blend seamlessly with the product and business strategy, infrastructure analysis, architecture, UX design, rapid development, functional QA, or QA automation – or all of the above.
Time & Materials
Ideal for flexible engagements, such as discovery, rapid prototyping and maintenance, our T&M model allows you to quickly scale up and down your commitment.
Our Fixed Price model is ideal for projects with clearly defined objectives and milestones. We provide detailed proposals, schedules and deliverables.
Kanda works with a number of clients on monthly and annual retainer agreements. This structured engagement is ideal for project kickoffs and ongoing work.
Because all projects are different, we offer different pricing and engagement models. A hybrid models offers the perfect blend of structure and flexibility.
“We selected Kanda because of their excellent experience in helping print publishers
make the business and technology transition to electronic media, and their proven
track record in developing robust, commercial products for the Web. Our agreement
also means that Houghton Mifflin will have strategic access to Kanda’s unique
combination of lexical and technical expertise.”
Our “Secret Sauce”
- We recruit and retain exceptional engineering talent and keep training them. 80% of Kanda’s developers and over 50% or QA staff hold MS degree in Computer Science or related fields. We have developed and perfected recruitment, hiring, training, and retention practices that allow us to bring on the best and the brightest technical personnel and empower them with rigorous agile engineering processes – which together constitute the greatest differentiator of our services in the marketplace.
- Integrated Quality Assurance – Manual and Automated
- We assemble a dedicated team ready to engage faster than hiring locally. We are able to quickly scale up or downsize according to client’s needs
- Ingrained Agile Development Methodology.
- Kanda has been actively using Agile Methodology since 2007. Our first agile team was trained in Amsterdam as there was no agile training available locally at that time. Currently over 70% of Kanda’s projects utilize Agile or near-Agile development.
- Tight integration with the Client’s team and processes
- Thorough protection of client’s IP
- Kanda has worked on various enterprise-class applications that require strict security protocols. Security is assured at several levels, including authentication and authorization capabilities, communication and data security.
- Internal training and regular audits
- Spotless record for 20 years
- We have experienced zero security-related breaches or complaints in company’s history