Custom Software Development
Your need a Real Team to Win
Kanda is a premier full-service Custom Software Development, Cloud Engineering, QA and DevOps
company, specializing in the development of time-sensitive and innovative solutions. To every
project, Kanda brings a combination of domain expertise, exceptional engineering talent, rigorous
Agile development processes, commitment to protection of client’s IP and accountability of a US
company with over two decades of impeccable reputation.
See what our Clients have to say:
Custom Software Development Services:
- Discovery and Analysis
- Architecture and UX/UI design
- POC and MVP development
- Custom Software Development
- QA Testing and Automation
- DevOps Implementation
- Cloud Migration, Optimization and Maintenance
- Support and Maintenance
Digital Transformation Services
Innovate | Optimize | Automate
We draw on our 25+ years of experience modernizing legacy systems and developing innovative scalable
custom software solutions from scratch, our top-notch cloud engineering and custom software
development talent, breadth of technical expertise and extensive capabilities in Business Intelligence, Big
Data and Analytics to help our clients reinvent and adapt their software solutions and applications to drive
competitive advantage, create customer value, business agility and innovation in the modern age.
We promptly act on your Vision, and realize it in a Secure, Reliable and Scalable way.
Kanda’s customized DevOps services enable clients’ business agility and
ability to promptly and sustainably respond to market changes. We unify
software development and operations into an efficient and rapid
deployment infrastructure by providing our clients with a solid plan for a
painless and predictable move to DevOps practices tailored to clients’
release schedules, end-to-end software delivery automation with
scalability and security in mind, transition to and implementation of
CI/CD, and seamlessly working automated software delivery pipeline.
Flexible Engagement Models
Time & Materials
Ideal for flexible engagements, such as discovery, rapid prototyping and maintenance, our T&M model allows you to quickly scale up and down your commitment.
Our Fixed Price model is ideal for projects with clearly defined objectives and milestones. We provide detailed proposals, schedules and deliverables.
Kanda works with a number of clients on monthly and annual retainer agreements. This structured engagement is ideal for project kickoffs and ongoing work.
Because all projects are different, we offer different pricing and engagement models. A hybrid models offers the perfect blend of structure and flexibility.
Our “Secret Sauce”
- We recruit and retain exceptional engineering talent and keep training them. 80% of Kanda’s developers and over 50% or QA staff hold MS degree in Computer Science or related fields. We have developed and perfected recruitment, hiring, training, and retention practices that allow us to bring on the best and the brightest technical personnel and empower them with rigorous agile engineering processes – which together constitute the greatest differentiator of our services in the marketplace.
- Integrated Quality Assurance – Manual and Automated
- We assemble a dedicated team ready to engage faster than hiring locally. We are able to quickly scale up or downsize according to client’s needs
- Ingrained Agile Development Methodology.
- Kanda has been actively using Agile Methodology since 2007. Our first agile team was trained in Amsterdam as there was no agile training available locally at that time. Currently over 70% of Kanda’s projects utilize Agile or near-Agile development.
- Tight integration with the Client’s team and processes
- Thorough protection of client’s IP
- Kanda has worked on various enterprise-class applications that require strict security protocols. Security is assured at several levels, including authentication and authorization capabilities, communication and data security.
- Internal training and regular audits
- Spotless record for 20 years
- We have experienced zero security-related breaches or complaints in company’s history