Facebook Video Call RecorderRecord Facebook video calls in HD Callnote 4.1.0 (Windows), 4.1.0 (Mac OS X) DOWNLOAD NOW DOWNLOAD NOW
- Easily Record Facebook video calls
- Take snapshots during video call
- Save Facebook video calls to Evernote and Dropbox
- Share recorded Facebook Calls via Youtube or Email
The Callnote Video Call Recorder for Windows and Mac OS v.3.5 is available for download
New Features and Enhancements:
- GoToMeeting recording capability. Record GoToMeeting as an attendee
- Record WebEx online meetings and conversations (only for PC users)
- Integration with Microsoft OneDrive & OneNote ( for PC users) and GoogleDrive (for Mac users)
- With the latest update you’ll be able to attach your recordings to Gmail directly from the Library.
- Added PAUSE button.
- Capability to edit call participants in the Library
- Other bug fixes and improvements
Facebook video call recorder automatically captures Facebook video chat adding extensive capabilities of managing and editing recordings.
Record Facebook video calls and save to your PC, Dropbox or Evernote. Share Facebook video calls via Youtube or e-mail. Post it to Facebook right away and share precious memories with your family and friends.
Captured a picture-worthy moment? With Facebook video recorder you can easily take snapshots while video-chatting.
Facebook Video Recorder Features:
- English, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Japanese interface support
- Record Facebook video calls in high-quality. Automatically start Facebook video recording or start/pause/stop whenever you feel like.
- Facebook video recorder also has an editing capability. Record Facebook video chat, add names, titles, notes and change audio. Save names of the participants, date and the duration of a call.
- Record up to 8 participants simultaneously.
- PC running Windows 2000, XP, Vista or 7, both 32- and 64-bit operating systems (Windows 2000 users require DirectX 9.0 for video calls).
- Internet connection – broadband is best (GPRS is not supported for voice calls).
- Speakers and microphone – built-in or separate.
- Skype 5.6 or higher recommended.
To start using Facebook Video Call Recorder click on the button on the right to register and install the app – it is free to try! If you need a simpler version, try Callnote Premium.
It’s free, but doesn’t have the capability to record Facebook video calls, Google+ Hangouts or Viber calls.
Download User Guide for further information.