Callnote ProRECORD CONVERSATIONS THAT MATTER WITH CALLNOTE PRO!
DOWNLOAD IT AND ENJOY UNLIMITED SKYPE, GOOGLE+ HANGOUTS,
FACEBOOK,VIBER, WEBEX AND GOTOMEETING AUDIO AND VIDEO RECORDINGS Callnote 4.4.0 (Windows), 4.4.0 (Mac OS X) DOWNLOAD NOW DOWNLOAD NOW
- Record Skype video, Google+ Hangouts, Viber and Facebook video calls in HD
- Record GoToMeeting conversations and calls as an attendee
- Record Webex meetings
- Record as much as you want. Pro comes with Unlimited number of recordings per month
- Edit recordings, cut unwanted parts, add titles and subtitles, change audio stream
- Record shared screen and chat transcripts from your video calls
- Save videos to Evernote,Dropbox, Google Drive and OneNote
- Share Call Recordings on Facebook, Youtube or Email
- Take instant snapshots during your video calls
The Callnote PRO Video Call Recorder for Windows and Mac OS v.4.2 is available for download
New Features and Enhancements:
- GoToMeeting recording capability. Record GoToMeeting as an attendee
- Record WebEx online meetings and conversations (only for PC users)
- Integration with Microsoft OneDrive & OneNote ( for PC users) and GoogleDrive (for Mac users)
- With the latest update you’ll be able to attach your recordings to Gmail directly from the Library.
- Added PAUSE button.
- Capability to edit call participants in the Library
- Other bug fixes and improvements
START WITH A 14-DAY FREE TRIAL
*It is priced at $9.95/year thereafter.
Callnote Pro Video Call Recorder continues where Callnote Premium left off. It offers an unlimited number of Skype, Gooogle+ Hangouts, Viber, GoToMeeting, Webex and Facebook video call recordings in HD per month. Easily edit video recordings by removing unwanted parts, adding titles or subtitles.
Whether you are taking online classes, participate in video and audio interviews, conferences and webinars or just trying to capture precious moments with family and friends, Callnote Pro Video Recorder will help you capture and to organize the information you need.
Record Skype Video calls, Hangouts, Viber, Facebook, GoToMeeting and Webex video calls in HD, easily view recorded video sessions, edit recorded video calls or delete outdated audio or video recordings.
You can whether automatically record Skype video calls and Hangouts, Viber and Facebook conversations or start /stop whenever you need.You can then save your video and audio records to Evernote notebook or Dropbox.
Callnote Pro Video Call recorder also makes it easy to share the memories – post your videos to Facebook, Youtube or email the entire call recording to your friends in just a couple of clicks.
- Six supported languages: English, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Japanese
- Record Skype video calls, Google+ Hangouts, Viber and Facebook calls in HD, as well as chat and a shared screen. Callnote Pro comes with unlimited number of recordings per month.
- Record GoToMeeting calls as an attendee
- Record Webex video and audio calls
- Edit your video calls and audio records, name them, change titles and subtitles, cut video or audio stream.
- Take instant snapshot photos of your video screen.
- Record video calls automatically or start/stop recording whenever you want.
- Manage your recording library right on your computer.
- Edit chat text and add your own notes after the call.
- Save your call recordings to any of your Evernote notebooks.
- Store your video call recordings in Dropbox.
- Share all of your memories on Facebook. Share video calls, snapshots, chats or any combination.
- Post Skype and Facebook chat and video recordings to YouTube.
- Send audio and video call recordings via eMail.
- Record up to 8 participants simultaneously.
- Save participant names, call time and duration for future reference with Callnote Pro Video Recorder.
- PC running Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 or higher, both 32- and 64-bit operating systems (Windows 2000 users require DirectX 9.0 for video calls).
- Internet connection – broadband is best (GPRS is not supported for voice calls).
- Speakers and microphone – built-in or separate.
- Skype 5.6 or higher recommended.
To start using Video Call Recorder Callnote Pro click on the button on the right to register and install the app – it is free to try! If you need a simpler version, try Callnote Premium. It’s free, but it has the limit of 30 recordings per month and no editing capabilities.
Download User Guide for further information.