Viber Video Call RecorderAutomatically Record Viber Video Calls Callnote 4.4.1 (Windows), 4.4.1 (Mac OS X) DOWNLOAD NOW DOWNLOAD NOW
- Record Viber video in HD
- Edit recordings, cut unwanted parts, add titles and subtitles, change audio stream
- Record shared screen and chat transcripts from your Skype calls
- Save your videos to Evernote and Dropbox
- Share Call Recordings on Facebook, Youtube or Email
- Take instant snapshots during your video calls
The Callnote Video Call Recorder for Windows and Mac OS v.4.2 is available for download
New Features and Enhancements:
- GoToMeeting recording capability. Record GoToMeeting as an attendee
- Record WebEx online meetings and conversations (only for PC users)
- Integration with Microsoft OneDrive & OneNote ( for PC users) and GoogleDrive (for Mac users)
- With the latest update you’ll be able to attach your recordings to Gmail directly from the Library.
- Added PAUSE button.
- Capability to edit call participants in the Library
- Other bug fixes and improvements
Viber Video Call Recorder helps to record and manage Viber for Desktop video and audio calls. Make video calls to your family, friends or business partners and easily record them in HD.
Additionally, Viber Video Recorder offers editing options, such as changing video and audio stream, naming Viber videos and adding notes.
Record Viber Video calls, manage them on computer or share via e-mail, Youtube or Facebook. If you prefer to keep Viber video call recordings for yourself, upload videos to Dropbox, Evernote or store directly on your PC.
- English, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Japanese language support
- Record Viber video and chat
- Take snapshots of the screen during Viber video call
- Record Viber video automatically or start/stop recording when appropriate
- Viber Video Call Recorder has an option for chat text and notes editing after the call.
- Save your Skype recordings to any of your Evernote notebooks.
- Store your Skype recordings in Dropbox.
- Record Viber video calls with up to 8 participants .
- Save participant names, call time and duration for future reference with Viber Call recorder.
- PC running Windows 2000, XP, Vista or 7, both 32- and 64-bit operating systems (Windows 2000 users require DirectX 9.0 for video calls).
- Internet connection – broadband is best (GPRS is not supported for voice calls).
- Speakers and microphone – built-in or separate.
- Skype 5.6 or higher recommended.
To start using Viber Video Call Recorder click on the button on the right to register and install the app – it is free to try for 1 Year of you download it before December 31st!