Record your Audio Skype™ calls Save or Share them easily...Callnote 3.3.0 (Windows), 2.3.6 (Mac OS X) DOWNLOAD NOW DOWNLOAD NOW
Callnote Audio Recorder Features:
- It's FREE
- Record up to 8 participants
- Send recordings automatically or after review to an Evernote notebook
- Edit call titles/descriptions
- Automatically saves the names of participants and call details, such as time and duration
- Start or stop recording automatically or manually
- Alert participants to your recording.
We increasingly rely on Skype for person-to-person and team conference calls, but Skype can’t help us remember important call details, such as what was said and the list of to do’s … until now.
Introducing Callnote for Skype, a FREE Windows and Mac app from Kanda Software that allows you to easily record Skype audio conversations and save the recordings to your Evernote or Dropbox account. Easily record Skype audio calls with Callnote and share them via Facebook, Youtube or Email.
If Skype audio recording is not enough, check Callnote Premium for the video recording capability and Callnote Pro for video editing features and HD quality.
- Skype 5.6 or higher recommended
- Operation system: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X 10.7/10.8.
To begin, simply download the Windows or Mac app from the Skype app directory or from Kanda (links to your right). Make sure that you enter the correct Skype name in order for Callnote to work properly. After installing the app, when prompted, click “Allow” when Skype asks you to authorize the app.
Never forget what was said. Callnote for Skype™ by Kanda Software.