.NET Development Services
Since .NET inception in early 2000s, Kanda has been helping enterprises and startups build, upgrade,
modernize and maintain reliable and scalable multi-purpose, cross-platform, cross-device .NET
solutions and applications for a broad range of industries.
Kanda’s .NET top-notch full-stack software developers are skilled at delivering fast, complex and
reliable on-premise and cloud-based .NET web and mobile applications, IoT and Big Data, and AI
solutions uniquely tailored to our Clients’ business objectives, time constraints, and budgets.
Kanda .NET Software Development Services
.NET Web Application Development
- Custom .NET Web app design, architecture, development, QA, support and maintenance
- SaaS applications architected entirely around ASP.NET platform
- Migration to .NET
- Web application modernization
.NET Cloud Applications Development
- Greenfield Cloud Development on Azure, Google Cloud and AWS platforms
- Migration of .NET applications from on-premise to the cloud
- CI/CD and DevOps Services for .NET applications
.NET-based Mobile Application Development
- User-friendly and fast cross-device mobile applications
- Reliable and secure mobile application Back-End solutions ready for a seamless integration with third-party tools
Robust and Scalable IoT Solutions
We leverage .NET real-time functionality and services like Azure IoT Hub/Edge or SignaIR to deliver high-performance innovative Internet of Things applications
Machine Learning and AI Solutions
Speech recognition, voice-to-text, image processing, and consumer analytics utilizing Azure Machine Learning and Cognitive Services capabilities.
Big Data and Predictive Analytics
- Data Lake and Data Warehouse design, architecture and implementation
- Real-Time analytics
- Custom Big Data Predictive analytics solutions based utilizing Machine Learning and AI to make sense of complex multi-source unstructured data, build a complete 360-degree view of the customer and make better business decisions
Server-Side .NET Development and Back-End Integration
- Three-tier and n-tier application design and deployment
- Native integration with MS-SQL, Oracle, MS Access, PostgreSQL, and MySQL
- Integration with third party environments and tools, including OpenText and FAST Search, as well as BI, ETL, and OLAP tools
- Workflow Engine and SharePoint integration
Kanda .NET Development Team at a Glance
Kanda .NET developers:
- Go through intensive technical interviews and a three-month trial period before being officially hired.
- Receive formal Agile methodology training and continual improvement exercises.
- Have diverse backgrounds, but have one thing in common, they are great thinkers and problem solvers.
- Integrate with client teams as much as or as little as is appropriate – the client always retains all IP.