Working with Kanda
World-class Software Development Services and Solutions
Here are just a few of the ways in which you can work with Kanda Software Development and Services Teams
- Allows you to work with the Kanda management, development, and infrastructure teams, as part of your extended enterprise, enabling you to outsource all or major portions of your development projects.
- Your trained Kanda resources may also be used during critical demand spikes where entire product teams can be assigned to complete a suite of projects and tasks.
- The Premier Partnership includes a complete development team and a dedicated program manager assigned to your company to ensure project success.
- Such engagements provide a 35-50% reduction in lifetime costs compared to internal resources.
Fixed Price Project (FPP)
- Commit Kanda Software to a price and timeframe for project completion based on an agreed Statement of Work (SOW) and detailed project specification.
- Under the Fixed Price Project, Kanda aligns its resources to get the project done and includes an adjustment protection for up to 15% of the total SOW price based on the specification’s evolution. (This is particularly relevant when customer specifications are not sufficiently elaborate).
- The Fixed Price Project provides the best price for individual project assignments.
Retainer Based Engagement
- Provide you with a fixed level of Kanda resources over a defined period of time.
- These resources fall under a “use it or lose it” rule, although for long-term engagements and if substantial miscalculations of needs occur, Kanda credits part of the unused services towards follow-on projects.
- Offers optimal benefits for follow-on activities where continuing retention of expertise is important.
Time & Material Engagement (T&M)
- Provide maximum flexibility for customers and as such are Kanda’s highest priced offerings.
- Most customers use this software development solution for their short-term, “emergency” development needs.
To learn more about our innovative software development solutions, and our highly competitive pricing models, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-617-340-3850