Introducing the All-New Callnote for Windows v.3.2.2!
October 20, 2015
Back to All News
The All-New Callnote Video Call Recorder for Windows v.3.2.2 is Here!
With this update we continue to make Callnote the most powerful and robust Video Call Recorder available with the new modern UI, Improved Performance and Reliability.
New Features and Improvements:
- Redesigned user interface
- Improved performance and stability
- Intuitive and simple licensing & registration process.
- Simplified Callnote Pro upgrade process for Callnote Premium users
- Contact Us from the application interface
- Fixed a problems with application crashes after install and login
- Now app informs users in case of the internet connection issue
- Enhanced Facebook call recording, and fixed some recording issues
- The application can now run on PC with dual monitors
- Fixed other minor bugs
- Callnote will no longer support group chat recording due to Skype API restrictions.
- To Avast antivirus users: Callnote may not launch successfully during initial start as your antivirus software is running the check. Please re-start the application in case you get the “Java Virtual Machine Launcher: Unable to access jarfile” error message.
- To Evernote users: Forwarded video recordings can’t be played in the notebook, please download the video file in order to play it.
Other bug fixes: