Kanda's Client College Interactive Releases CiCompass v2.0 to Streamline High School College AdvisingJun 22, 2018
College Interactive (Ci) revolutionizes the college selection and enrollment process by connecting applicants with colleges through mobile technology. Ci’s innovative mobile App Compass enables higher education institutions to market, recruit and enroll applicants from a community of over a million college bound students from all over the world who use the App to navigate the college choice process. For colleges, universities and learning enrichment providers, the Ci mobile recruitment platform provides a new and effective way to directly connect, engage, and interact with today’s mobile-focused applicants.
CiCompass platform provides free tools for high school counselors to more easily guide and monitor students on their path to college.
The v2.0 release of the CiCompass platform includes the following new features for ease of implementation and improved student monitoring:
- Enables High Schools to upload student lists to the Ci platform and deploy an automated welcome letter to speed the student adoption process.
- Includes templates for school profiles and student checklists to make the set-up process faster and easier.
- Includes an in-app chat capability for counselors to communicate with students one-to-one, by groups or by Class.
- Provides the ability to create custom mobile checklists for students, reporting the completion status back to counselors so they can track progress against goals.
- Gives counselors access to self-contributed student profiles to help students optimize their visibility to colleges
- Sends automated reminders through the mobile app to help students keep on track with their goals and tasks.
You can read more about CiCompass 2.0 here.