DevOps Assessment and Strategy
- Assess DevOps maturity level including DevOps culture, processes, and tools
- Audit DevOps existing practices, infrastructure, and existing development pipeline
- Visualize and define an agile transformation roadmap tailored to your organizational needs and the pace of your delivery and innovation
- Identify DevOps metrics, tools and processes
- Develop a transformation timeline and define required skills and resources to achieve business specific goals on budget
- Recommend an optimal DevOps toolchain
- CI/CD pipeline Creation and Maintenance
- Continuous Delivery pipeline automation and optimization
- Version control and configuration management
- Application deployment automation
- Infrastructure provisioning and end-to-end infrastructure management
- Test and QA automation, code quality control automation
- Centralized log tracking and management
In the world of Cloud DevOps tools, platforms and best practices are complex and are rapidly evolving. Continuous learning keeps Kanda teams up-to-the-minute on the latest technologies, tools, automation and development methodologies, and DevOps practices
Continuous Integration Services
We assist your core team in ensuring a full- fledged integrated functioning of the delivery pipeline automation cycle and in adapting your automated deployment cycle to changes.
Continuous Delivery pipeline management and optimization.
We take care of release management, continuous deployment, replica environment, new server setup, change management and performance optimization on an ongoing basis.
Management and Support
Benefits of DevOps Implementation
Shared Sense of Ownership
Kanda Agile DevOps-as-a-Service Practice
- DEVOPS MATURITY ASSESSMENT
- DEVOPS ORG TRANSFORMATION CONSULTING
- DEVOPS TRAINING WITH OUR PARTNERS
- AGILE + DEVOPS TEAM UPSKILLING
- DEVOPS TEAM AUGMENTATION
- MIGRATIONS WITH DEVOPS BEST PRACTICES
- CI/CD PIPELINE CREATION AND MAINTENANCE
- CLOUD AGNOSTIC DEVOPS IMPLEMENTATIONS
- OPEN SOURCE AND COMMERCIAL TOOLS IMPLEMENTATIONS
- AUTOMATION (INFRASTRUCTURE AS A CODE, QA)
- APPLICATION PERFORMANCE MONITORING
- DEVOPS PROCESSES EFFECTIVENESS MEASUREMENT
- AUTOMATED DELIVERY, DEPLOYMENT AND ROLLBACKS
- 24X7 MONITORING AND SUPPORT
- SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEERING
Kanda DevOps Practice at a Glance
Experts in Jenkins, Docker, Chef, Puppet, Kubernetes
Google Cloud Premier Partner
Experienced and certified
AWS/Google Cloud/Azure DevOps professionals
- DevOps organizational transformation consultants
- DevOps General Practitioners
- DevOps Cloud Certified Engineers and Architects
Infrastructure as a code / Q/A automation
Configuration management experts / CI pipeline engineers /
CD pipeline engineers / SREs / APM specialists
Kanda DevOps Practice gives you
for a painless and predictable move to DevOps practices under AWS, Google Cloud or Azure – not as a one size fits all, but tailored specifically to the state of your release and deployment pipeline
We’ll help you build or automate your CI/CD pipeline as well as application and environment testing processes for fast, reliable and predictable releases.
of the costs of using a cloud provider of your choice, and the ability to adjust your product architecture to minimize those costs.
of our DevOps personnel and/or assistance in training your people to keep DevOps running smoothly once you are up and running.
DevOps as a Service
If your strategy focuses on including DevOps as a part of a larger cloud initiative, we have the technical skills and experience to help your team move to a DevOps development and delivery model. Our DevOps engineers will work with your team on defining a workflow and tool chain, including CI/CD, continuous testing, versioning, and orchestration, writing the scripts needed to automate the workflow, and providing recommendations and implementation on security and performance.
No matter where Your Company is in its evolution to DevOps and the Cloud, Kanda can support its move to CI/CD and Agile and execute any phase of the development lifecycle.