Web Development Services
Kanda’s degree of expertise and knowledge in web development and web design is second to none.
Tailored to the unique needs and business objectives of both small companies and large enterprises,
we deliver award-winning secure and scalable web applications and platforms.
Full-Cycle Web Development Services:
- Custom Web Application Development
- UX and UI Design Services
- Web Application Architecture
- Legacy application modernization
- Web Quality Assurance Services
- Maintenance and Support
- Mobile responsive in-browser applications
- Cloud Engineering and Cloud Migration Services
- DevOps and CI/CD implementation
Kanda’s Agile Development Approach
Demo & Feedback
& Resolve Bugs
Kanda at a Glance
High-Priority, Short-Deadline projects
Web Development Technical Skills
Kanda has over 650 software developers, UI web and app designers experienced in various aspects of Java development, .NET, Objective C, PHP, C++, Python, Ruby on Rails, HTML 5 and other technologies.
In addition, Kanda’s software developers have technology skills in Android, iPhone and Windows mobile application design and development.
We use various IDE and tools, depending on the customer and technical resource preference. Our wide-ranging software development and app design technical expertise is essential to deliver transparent support when the customer decides to switch technical direction, undergo language, platform migration or integrate with external products requires an independent 3rd party audit of code Security Innovation will conduct threat assessments.
Cloud Engineering Practice:
- Greenfield Cloud ( or Hybrid) Development Services
- “Move and Improve” Cloud Migration Services
- Digital Transformation of legacy software solutions and applications
- Cloud DevOps-as-a-Service
- Infrastructure and Managed Services
- Data Conversion, Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning
Web Application Design
We let the purpose of the particular web application to drive its design. For Kanda, beautiful interface is not only the one that looks good, good mobile app and web design should also be consistent, user friendly, allow comfortable and logical navigation. High user adoption rates are the top priority for us. A very important and largely unique component of many of Kanda’s engagements is a
“Clickable Prototype” – an implementation of much of the foreseen screens with transitions but without the underlying logic. In our experience when people see the interactions and how pages are arranged and transform they are much more likely to understand and comment on the product than from dry verbal descriptions or even wire-frames embedded in Word Documents.