C, C# and C++ Software Development
Full-cycle C, C++ and C# software development services tailored to specific client needs.
Whether you are looking to develop, upgrade, modernize or support and maintain C, C#, or C++ based
applications and software solutions, Kanda’s development team has over 25 years of experience to
efficiently assist you no matter what environments or development platforms you are using.
Kanda’s Custom C, C#, and C++ Development Services
- Custom Software and Application development
- Stand-alone or integrated Quality Assurance of C, C#, or C++ applications
- Mobile C++ Application development
- Embedded C++ development services
- Maintenance and support of new or legacy applications developed in C, C# or C++
- Greenfield C++ and C# software development services
- Development and optimization of high-performing software applications
- Cross-Platform Application development
- C or C++ Server-Side Software development
- Hardware-specific software solutions
- Internet of Things Development Services (IoT)
- Audio and Video Processing Solutions
- Extensions and Plugins
Kanda C, C# and C++ software development teams have an exhaustive domain expertise in security software/applications development, CRM and ERP systems, financial services, healthcare, web and mobile applications and more.
We provide our clients with flexibility to choose the quantity and expertise level of the team, to expand or shrink development team whenever the resources or the project specifics requires.
Our C/C++ Technical Competency
Our C / C++ knowledge complements our proficiencies in other programming languages, APIs, IDEs, frameworks and tools, including:
Windows, Linux, Mac OSX, Unix, iOS, Android
Frameworks / libraries
STL, STLport, Boost, POSIX, glib, Win API, MFC, ATL, WTL, Boost, MiLi, POCO, Loki, STL, STXXL, ASL, Qt, Platinum C++ Framework
Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Sybase, MongoDB, DB2, FireBird, libpq++, Oracle database, BerkleyDB, DB/2
IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, TLS/SSL, HTTP, FTP, LDAP, SSH, MQTT, WebRTC
SSO, OAuth, PKI, X.509